Bible League Canada
TIME COMMITMENT: Full Time, 37.5 hours weekly
LOCATION: Office located in Grimsby, Ontario; Hybrid
EFFECTIVE: applications will be accepted until the position is filled
Overview of the Organization:
For over 50 years, Bible League Canada has been committed to doing missions differently. How? By strategically building extraordinary international partnerships with national ministries in over 40 countries, equipping local believers through Bible-centric discipleship programs to become champions for the Gospel, committed to reaching their own communities with the Living Word of God.
Role & Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Marketing Content Manager, the Website Coordinator will provide digital expertise, execution and support of fundraising and brand awareness objectives.
This position provides oversight and technical expertise for Bible League Canada’s websites including hosting, building, security, and maintenance.
This role may also provide additional support to the marketing team’s digital objectives with tasks such as graphic design.
Specific responsibilities within the above areas include:
· Overseeing web content and make changes as required/needed, especially in regard to monthly campaigns.
· Work in collaboration with other teams to make updates as needed.
· Developing new online initiatives to support Marketing team objectives for things such as donor acquisition and brand awareness (ie.Micro-sites).
· Analyzing online activities (traffic, donor engagement, security, web-trends etc.) and adjust for increased engagement
· Supporting Marketing Content Manager, and the broader Team to conduct annual content review during strategic planning processes.
· Participate in regular chapel services, and be willing to pray with colleagues, donors, visitors, etc.
Other duties as specified when required.
Education and professional accreditation:
Education must include a Community College Certificate, with a focus on web design/development, graphic design, marketing or media; university degree an asset.
1-2 years of experience with website maintenance
Experience and proven abilities with digital and graphic design are an asset
Experience in a non-profit organization is an asset
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Exceptional attention to detail, creativity and problem solving
Strong organizational and time management skills
Strong Microsoft Office Suite and web usage skills
Interpersonal Skills and Personal Attributes:
Knowledge of and a passion for Bible League Canada and its work
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Flexible and adaptable to changing conditions, shifting priorities
Able to multi-task, prioritize and work well in a busy environment
Proven ability to handle confidential information
· Follower of Jesus Christ who wholeheartedly subscribes to Bible League Canada’s faith and lifestyle policy documents
· Knowledge of and a passion for Bible League Canada and its work
· In fulfilling your responsibilities, you will be required to pray for and minister to people who contact Bible League Canada either in person, or by phone or other electronic communication, in general inquiries, at conferences and events or fundraising activities
Here’s why we think you will love joining Bible League Canada:
Our ministry: All peoples. Everywhere. Transformed by the living Word of God.
Our culture: Certified as a Best Christian Workplace-Flourishing category by the Best Christian Workplace Institute
Our team: Supportive, encouraging and positive environment
Our commitment: Team building, professional development, personal growth
Our plan: Competitive compensation, RRSP matching, outstanding benefits package, flexible work arrangements
For further information about Bible League Canada, please visit our website at www.bibleleague.ca.
Please submit your cover letter and resume or inquiries to:
Contact Person: Jody Matheson, Director of Marketing
Bible League Canada would like to thank those who have applied; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Accommodations in the selection process are available, upon request, for applicants with a disability, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).