We have student opportunities in Waterloo, Mississauga and Ottawa available across a variety of disciplines:
We have openings in Waterloo, Mississauga and Ottawa available is a variety of disciplines:
|· Machine Learning and Data Science
· Software Development
· Software Testing
· Hardware and Firmware Engineering
· Web and Application Development
· IT System Administration and Cybersecurity
|· Human Resources
· Sales & Strategy
· Project Coordination
· Business Operations
Please note, all roles report in office 5 days per week.
These roles and more can be found at www.BlackBerry.com/students
Student Life at BlackBerry
- Growth Mindset: employees have access to skills training and professional development courses, mentorship programs as well as unlimited access to our on-demand learning platform.
- Commitment to Wellness: employees have access to events that support physical, mental and financial wellness. We host wellness sessions, fitness courses, discounts to local gyms and offer a 24/7 Employee Assistant Program (EAP).
- Highly Collaborative teams and a supportive workplace environment, with organization-wide events and a student social committee.
- Employee Perks: we have snack and beverage programs at all locations. Students also have access to discounts for local stores, transportation, restaurants and activities.
See for yourself by checking out our Instagram @BlackBerryStudentLife
Today, BlackBerry® is a transformed company. We’re no longer about the smartphone, what we once did for smartphones is what we’re now doing for Enterprise of Things (EoT) – envisioning, enabling, and securing new forms of communication that are connecting the business world in extraordinary new ways. We have the most complete and advanced end-to-end solutions to enable EoT, and our ideas lead the way in the hottest markets like cybersecurity, SaaS, neural networks, and autonomous vehicles. BlackBerry® – the iconic brand you know and trust – is now a market leading security software and services company.
As the Internet of Things (IoT) has become the next great wave in business transformation, BlackBerry already secures over 500 million endpoints. We are leading the way with a single platform for securing, managing, and optimizing how intelligent endpoints are deployed in the enterprise, enabling our customers to stay ahead of the technology curve. BlackBerry’s top customers include all the G7 governments, 9 of the top 10 global financial institutions, automotive OEMs, aerospace, defense, healthcare, and media companies.
Please apply directly to the roles on the BlackBerry website to be considered.
To apply for this job please visit www.blackberry.com.