We are pleased to welcome students in both our Waterloo and Ottawa offices this summer.
· Software Development
· Software Testing
· DevOps Engineering
· Web and Application Development
· Technical Writing
· Human Resources
· Product Management
· Project Coordination
Please note, all roles report in office full-time, 5 days per week.
BlackBerry® is a transformed company. Today, BlackBerry provides intelligent security software and services to enterprises and governments around the world. The company secures more than 500M endpoints including over 235M vehicles. Based in Waterloo, Ontario with offices around the globe, we use AI and machine learning to deliver innovative solutions to cybersecurity, safety, and data privacy solutions, and we are a leader in the areas of endpoint management, endpoint security, encryption, and embedded systems. BlackBerry’s vision is clear – to secure a connected future you can trust.
To be considered, we ask that all interested applicants apply directly to the postings at www.BlackBerry.com/students
Student Life at BlackBerry
- Growth Mindset: employees have access to skills training and professional development courses, mentorship programs as well as unlimited access to our on-demand learning platform.
- Commitment to Wellness: employees have access to events that support physical, mental and financial wellness. We host wellness sessions, fitness courses, discounts to local gyms and offer a 24/7 Employee Assistant Program (EAP).
- Highly Collaborative teams and a supportive workplace environment, with organization-wide events and a student social committee.
- Employee Perks: we have snack and beverage programs at all locations. Students also have access to discounts for local stores, transportation, restaurants and activities.
See for yourself by checking out our Instagram @BlackBerryStudentLife
To apply for this job please visit www.blackberry.com.