Brock Solutions is an engineering solutions and professional services company specializing in the design, build and implementation of real-time solutions for broad-based industrial/manufacturing and transportation/logistics organizations globally. With approximately 750 employees worldwide, Brock Solutions is a privately held, employee-owned organization with over 30 years in the real-time operational solutions space.
Employee-owned company with profit sharing, comprehensive benefits, company events and charitable initiatives, a diverse workplace, BBQs and Lunch & Learns, Sport teams, Group fitness initiatives, and a “We win as a Team” culture are just some of the reasons our employees love working at Brock.
If you’re a technology-driven co-op student looking to begin your journey in the world of automation engineering, then Brock Solutions is the place for you!
Why Choose Brock?
- Hands-on experience
- Collaborative team atmosphere and friendly work environments
- Mentors who are willing to share years of experience in the field
- Sports and social events
- Programming, troubleshooting, and testing of PLC systems
- Testing Motor Control Panels (MCPs) in panel shop
- Loading and testing Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) parameters
- Designing/programming of Human Machine Interfaces (HMI)
- Supporting project proposals and estimation
- Preparing functional specifications and control manuals
- Performing other duties as assigned by your Project Manager
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
- Understanding of PLC programming
- Interest in hands-on work
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Able to work well with a team
- Working towards a Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Systems Design, Automation, Industrial Engineering or related field
Brock Solutions strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, Brock Solutions will endeavour to remove barriers to the hiring process to accommodate those candidates with disabilities.