Christian Summer Camp and Leadership Centre
IAWAH seeks an individual with a heart to serve through food service in a Christian Camping experience. This position is ideal for individuals who are interested in and/or have skills in supervision and food service delivery. Under the direction of the Head Cook, the successful candidate will be able to supervise and coordinate a shift of 3-5 kitchen staff serving up to 250 people per meal with multiple seatings. This includes meal prep, meal time delivery, meal clean-up, and kitchen cleaning. Training is provided.
- Organize successfully in a fast-paced, multitasking, high learning environment.
- Provide clear and effective direction and feedback.
- Work diligently to adapt to each group and be flexible to the needs presented.
- Ensure food safety and quality.
- Manage dietary meals.
- Work closely with Food Service Coordinator and with succession planning in mind.
Experience in food preparation, service and area management. Attendance of a Public Health Safe Food Handler Training Seminar will be considered an asset.
For more information about IAWAH: https://iawah.com/about/
Link to online application: https://iawahstaff.campbrainstaff.com