Catholic Children's Aid Society of Hamilton
The Catholic Children’s Aid Society is seeking Enhanced Foster Care Providers to provide professional, full time foster care for children and youth ages 11-16 years in the care of CCAS Hamilton. Foster homes providing Enhanced Foster Care provide family-based care for children and youth who may present with complex behavioral needs and who require enhanced, full-time care. For this program, there must be a full time “stay at home” parent.
Enhanced Foster Care Providers will receive the following:
· Up to 20 hours per month of clinical support
· 24 paid respite days per year
· Additional 1:1 support for the children as needed
· 24/7 on call emergency support
· Extensive initial and ongoing professional development opportunities
· Competitive, tax-free financial compensation for care provided to children and youth. The provider will receive $100/day per child with or without a placement
To view the full job description please visit https://hccas.ca/enhanced-foster-care/ or contact Jennifer Veenstra at 905-525- CARE for more details.