The Christian Counselling Centre is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide coordination and support of the general day-to-day administrative, clerical and operational tasks for the CCC, effective immediately.
The Christian Counselling Centre is a faith-based, non-profit, charitable organization with offices in Burlington and Lambeth, Ontario that provides counselling services to the individual, families and the community. The CCC aims to be a leading provider of Christian Counselling by promoting the blessings of the Christian community as we seek to recover, restore and renew relationships between God and people, to the praise of His glory!
Responsibilities and Duties:
· 16-20 hours per week at the Lambeth office flexed between 2-3 days
· Keep a stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
· Welcome and assist clients coming to the centre
· Ensure counselling session payments are made
· Book counselling appointments
· Manage phone calls and correspondence
· Support the Executive Director, Counsellors and Executive Assistant
· Assist with the planning and organizing of fundraising events
· Create and update client records and databases
· Monthly bank/visa reconciliation and analysis of accounts and variances.
· Familiarity with cloud-based client management systems
· Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel and QuickBooks
· Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
· Strong ability to work with other team members
· Self-directed and self-motivated
· 3 years experience working in an office setting preferred
Resumes and a statement of faith are to be emailed to email@example.com Please note that only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.