Promoting, starting and expanding Eucharistic adoration
We are a Catholic apostolate promoting and helping to expand and revive Eucharistic and perpetual adoration.
Do you want to develop your communication, organizational, business, marketing, promotion and sales skills, while making a significant and beneficial contribution to God and society? We are a small non profit charitable organization looking to hire two young adults for approximately sixteen weeks, starting around May 1 or later.
· Be able to work virtually and remotely as a Eucharistic missionary, from your own residence
· Carry out telemarketing to parishes, priests and adoration coordinators by making and responding to telephone calls
· Provide administrative assistance using information technology and email
· Complete assigned tasks
· Keep accurate records, submit reports, manage detailed data, log your working hours
· Learn about and promote the value of adoration and frequent or daily Holy Communion
· Perform other project work such as digitization, working on media, making videos, development/fundraising
· Make a significant and beneficial contribution to God and to society
Requirements of candidates:
· Ability to work independently with some supervision
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to serve and follow instructions
· Be trustworthy, able to maintain confidentiality
· Display moral integrity based on Catholic-Christian virtues
· Be respectful, reverent, well-mannered, persevering
· Exhibit love for God and the purpose of this mission
· Pleasant, charitable personality
· Ability to use your own computer, Internet and telephone with Canada-wide long-distance plan
· Maximum of 30 years of age on start date; Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act for the duration of the employment; and, have a valid Social Insurance Number at the start of employment and be legally entitled to work in Canada
· Being bilingual in Canada’s two official languages is not a requirement, but would be helpful.
How to apply:
Submit a cover letter noting the name and city of the parish you belong to plus a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, inserting “Summer Job” into the subject line. We thank all those interested. Due to volume, only candidates who will be interviewed will be contacted.