Position: Fieldhouse Attendant at the Redeemer University Sports Complex.
The general duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Open the Fieldhouse 30 minutes prior to programming.
- Unlock the revolving door for user groups to access the Dome and turn on the lights for the Dome; as required.
- Inspect the playing surface by walking around the field; picking up any garbage you may find.
- Communicate to the Operations Manager, using the communication log, any deficiencies found or noticed in or around the Dome or Fieldhouse (ie. rips, tears, cracks, breaks, spills etc.)
- Greet user groups and provide top quality Customer Service throughout your shift.
- Assist with the set-up and take-down of programming equipment (ie. nets, corner flags, scoreboard, field dividers etc.)
- Be visible and available to user groups. Keep phone use to a minimum.
- Keep the lobby, dressing rooms, public bathrooms and all other common areas clean, stocked with supplies and tidy. Every room should be swept and mopped during your shift. Vacuum the dressing rooms when necessary.
- Ensure all entrances and exits are kept clear and safe of debris and snow.
- Complete all log reports as required.
- Empty garbage cans as required.
- Follow all directives related to health and safety.
- Clean and lock the Dome after programming is complete. Pick-up and dispose of garbage left on the field and under the seating areas. Ensure all doors are securely shut before locking the revolving door and turning off the Dome lights.
- Ensure the Fieldhouse doors are locked/secured and that the Fieldhouse alarm is set.
- Carry out such other duties and activities as may be required from time to time in meeting the requirements of all stakeholders, users and Senior Management.