Fighting against sex trafficking
To be an active voice and advocate of justice for individuals impacted by the sex industry and sex trafficking; and to further assist them in finding necessary support systems that will support their journey of healing, restoration, safety and freedom.
- to seek out survivors of sex trafficking and connect them with support, premised on biblical principles of love, patience and compassion.
- to protect the rights and dignity of individuals involved in sex trafficking.
- to collaborate, engage in dialogue and partner with other national stake holders and agencies that directly or indirectly have a passion to help survivors of sex trafficking.
- to advocate for changes and support upcoming policies that directly or indirectly have an impact on seeing sex trafficking eradicated in Canada.
- to provide preventative measures that will help individuals understand their identity, value, and self worth as well as provide that support for those who are still in sex trafficked situations.
- Christian Faith: Have a solid and vibrant Christian faith.
- Church Involvement: A positive relationship with a recognized church and regular attendance.
- Ministry Experience: Have a solid background and understanding of Christian ministry (3-5 years).
- Mission Agreement: Compliance with Fight4Freedom’s theological and mission statements.
- Education: Relevant University or College Education.
- Is flexible in a team environment and is a team player.
- Able to work independently and strongly self-motivated.
- Superb command of the English language (both written and oral).
- Affinity for working in a small-sized non-profit, charitable environment.
Full-time or Part-time.
$18-$30/hour, depending on level of experience and education. All staff positions are on a support raised salary where the individual must raise 100% of their support. This means that you raise the funds for your salary as an inner-city missionary with Fight4freedom through your contacts, churches and relationships. We offer support in how to do this through coaching, training, and resources.
Please submit a resume along with application form.
Specific Job Duties:
- Oversee all aspects of the creative department
- Create campaigns and visual awareness content for social media
- Collaborate with other departments and assist in whatever creative needs they may need
- Oversee all social media content