Rolling Horse Community Cycle is a non-profit ministry that is administered by Forestview Church. Job tasks and responsibilities include:
- Complete thorough assessment of donated bikes for safety.
- Identify and list needed repairs.
- Complete bicycle repair including adjustments to brakes, gears and tires.
- Utilize problem solving skills and critical thinking skills to address complex repairs.
- Document repairs completed according to established protocols.
- Interact with children, youth and adults at community outreach clinics.
- Attend community festivals and events promoting the organization and provide education on safe cycling.
- Interact with and support at-risk youth and newcomer youth during youth programming hours.
- Support shop manager in all aspects of youth programs.
- Interact with customers respectfully, answering questions and providing information.
- Follow procedures for proper handling of sales transactions.
- Maintain a clean, safe and tidy workspace and share responsibility for a safe shop environment.