Forward Church (Camp Forward)
Love God. Love Others. Serve the World.
Camp Forward is Forward Church’s summer outreach ministry. Last summer we had nearly 400 campers, about half of which are not connected with a church. We are looking for camp staff to lead this exciting ministry, build relationships with families in our community and teach children about Jesus. The Kindergarten Camp Program Coordinator will support campers in Junior and Senior Kindergarten at Camp Forward through planning and implementing camp activities.
- planning and implementing all camp related program (crafts, games, Bible lessons, STEM, etc.)
- ensuring that all program supplies are available for program
- assisting with behaviour management of campers
- ensuring that each camper is physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually cared for
- working with other program coordinators to develop creative program for before and after care
- High school students are welcome to apply as accommodations can be made for part-time hours starting in June. However, due to our child protection policy’s requirements of adult: camper ratios, preference will be given to applicants who are 18 years of age before the first day of camp
- For more details, including dates of position, please see: https://forwardchurch.ca/job-postings/kindergarten-camp-program-coordinator/
- To apply please complete an APPLICATION
- Please contact Kristen at email@example.com with any additional questions
- We are grateful for all who apply but will only respond to those we wish to interview