FreshFind began during the pandemic as a platform for farmers markets to modernize their operations and do e-commerce. We currently offer tools for online e-commerce, professional services, and an online marketplace for local vendors of all kinds across Canada. We are on a mission to empower amazing local, independent producers to make their passions & creations more accessible.
What is the main goal for the project?
We would like you to help us increase marketing team collaboration and work efficiency, improving marketing project implementations, and bridging team communication gaps to keep all marketing team members informed of direction. We will ensure a clear understanding of what these elements are for our organization. Ultimately, you will be working on marketing strategy for our organization, including video, social media, and other collateral that we can use as go-to marketing tools.
To accomplish this, we expect that you will:
● Plan and executing day-to-day scheduling and posting of materials/content for all social platforms
● Present briefs to the marketing team, outlining all campaign details and deliverables
● Remove roadblocks for marketing team to get their work done
● Coordinate filming and production projects
● Apply digital marketing best practices to implement and run successful content marketing campaigns Qualifications:
● Excellent communication and negotiation skills
● Strong organizational and time management skills
● Customer service skills
● Strong attention to detail
Experience with these core skills will be preferred: team management, social media management, content marketing, email marketing, videography, video editing, graphic design, copywriting.
What support will you receive in completing the project?
You will work closely with the project lead who is supervising and available for questions. This will also include occasional progress meetings where adjustments to your tasks and duties can be made if necessary.
Kindly note that this is an unpaid internship. While unpaid, we would like to mention some of the key benefits that our past interns have appreciated about their work with FreshFind:
- We care about creating a good work experience for you
- We make sure that you leave your time with us with real world work experience and a compelling resume that will help you in your future career
- We provide strong work-related training, just ask if you ever need more support
- We use modern tools like Discord and Notion to communicate and collaborate
- All work is done remotely, and there is flexibility in terms of what hours you work
- We will push you to achieve your potential without causing you undue stress
Job Type: Internship / Co-op (Full-Time Preferred) Contract length: 3 months or more Location: Remote Schedule: 20+ hours per week, Day shift or afternoon shift Education: Secondary School (preferred)