Heartland, A Church Connected
Youth Pastor/Director Job Posting
Full-time permanent & in-person staff position.
Heartland, A Church Connected (HACC) is a diverse church in the GTA experiencing growth. We are prayerfully looking for someone with a passion to join us in our vision and spiritually invest in our youth and their families. This individual will have the incredible opportunity to cultivate a positive working relationship with the staff, congregation, and our surrounding community.
It is HACC’s vision to disciple our youth but also to show the love of Christ to youth and families outside our church. If you are passionate about seeing God move in young people’s lives and their families inside and outside the church, we ask that you prayerfully consider applying.
As you consider this, we are prayerfully looking for someone who has the following traits,
· Has a genuine faith in Christ.
· Has a Christ-like character as laid out by the PAOC ministerial code of ethics.
· Enjoys being a team player.
· Is highly organized as there are many details in this role.
· Is a self-starter and can motivate themselves.
· Has a passion for those who do not go to church.
· Has the ability to cast a compelling vision collaboratively.
· Has a passion for integrating youth into the life of the overall church.
· Has excellent people skills as this role requires you to build and maintain healthy relationships.
· Someone who can accomplish tasks quickly that contribute to a larger goal and vision.
In this role, you will have the opportunity,
· To become a part of the life and family of HACC.
· To join a vibrant staff doing ministry together.
· To work alongside committed volunteers who will support you as you lead
· To grow beyond your current capacity in your gifts and abilities.
· To develop a philosophy of ministry helps HACC live out its vision and values.
· To disciple our youth to discover their spiritual gifts while fostering an atmosphere of worship & response.
· To minister to the entire family, equipping them to live a life honouring Christ.
· To help build a healthy and wholesome community for our youth and their families.
· To help HACC reach our surrounding community that is filled with young families.
As you consider applying, we are also looking for the following,
· Must have or be willing to pursue credentials with the WOD; pastoral or ministry-related. Ministry-related credentials can be obtained by lay leaders and ministry staff without biblical education.
· Must be a people person with very strong relationship skills.
· Must have a G license and a working vehicle.
· Must be a Canadian citizen.
In applying for this role, we ask that you provide a one-page cover letter telling us a little about yourself and why you feel you would be a good fit for this opportunity.
If you have any additional questions, please email Pastor Kevin Parks; he would be happy to connect with you.
Please forward resumes to Pastor Kevin Parks at, email@example.com
Must be a Canadian citizen with a valid G license and a working vehicle.
Interviews will commence in late February 2023.