Josmar Acres Farm Market & Garden Centre
Farm. Fresh. Friendly
Our vision at Josmar Acres is to be the trusted provider of fresh fruits and vegetables as well as quality flowers to families in the Hamilton-Brantford regions. Our mission is to help our customers enjoy a healthy lifestyle. We value honesty, excellence, friendliness, respect and a hard work ethic. We are looking for individuals to fill our Farm Market & Garden Centre Sales Representative roles. Our team members are:
- Willing and able to learn quickly and to apply new knowledge in assisting customers
- Comfortable interacting with diverse individuals
- Creative problem solvers who can think on their feet
- Adaptable and able to adjust to frequent interruptions
- Love working in team environment
We work indoors and outdoors, rain or shine, in a fast paced, physically demanding and Christian environment. Typical job duties include:
- Making your customers’ day- we call our sales team “Day-Makers”
- Greeting customers warmly and providing a fantastic experience from arrival to departure
- Assisting customers with flower & produce purchases
- Providing necessary carry out of products- some heavy lifting may be required (up to 50 lbs
- Creating a WOW factor every time the customer comes in
- Keeping displays and stands full as well as neat and tidy.
- Watering displays as needed
- Sorting produce
Hours: Full time for spring/summer- beginning May 1 (35-40 hours/week) for 16 weeks. Opportunity to extend contract beyond the summer in a part time format.
Reports to: Store Manager
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we want to hear from you!
To apply: send resume, cover letter and 2 references to Andrea Otten at Josmaracres@gmail.com
Experience: Minimum high school diploma required. Sales/garden centre experience an asset.