As a student worker in the Financial Aid Office you will assist and support the work of the office. Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Record Management
- The successful candidate will assist the Financial Aid Office in updating and maintaining departmental records
- Communication and Customer Service
- Answer phone calls and emails
- Update and maintain all relevant information on the Redeemer App with regards to government aid, institutional aid, other resources, and financial literacy.
- Financial Aid Applications
- Market financial aid opportunities and deadlines to new and current students
- Support the Financial Aid Office in assessing reviewing, and analyzing candidates for the awarding of new student financial aid.
- Other duties as assigned
This employment contract will begin as soon as possible and will conclude in April 2024, with the possibility of re-hire for the following academic year. Successful applicants will be required to work 5-10 hours/week. Other Skills/Requirements:
- Customer service driven with an enthusiastic attitude
- Great attention to detail
- Professional demeanour with the ability to adhere to a high standard of privacy and confidentiality
- Strong data entry capabilities
- Problem-solving skills
- You feel comfortable working with email applications, Microsoft Office suite (Excel) and other web-based information systems
Position reports to: Financial Aid Manager Submit applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org *Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.