Currently recruiting for an English teacher to start in August 2024
Full visa application assistance provided
Benefits and Compensations:
• Monthly salary USD $1300-2000
• Free apartment
• Flight reimbursement
• Health Insurance
• 2-3 months fully paid vacation
• 10-15 periods of lessons a week (45 mins a period)
• You will be teaching your mother tongue to students aged between 18-24.
• Most foreign teachers at university work about 14-20 classes per week, with no office hours required.
• Working schedule is Mon to Fri.
• Above BA degree; MA degree strongly preferred
• No criminal record; Knowledge of Chinese culture is preferred
Successful candidates will be offered a position as language teacher at a university in China.
Accommodation, travel allowance, medical insurance etc will be provided by employer. The overall salary is not as good as private schools, but considering the low workload, hourly pay is good. It is also fairly easy to save because accommodation is usually provided for free on campus. If work-life balance is what you are seeking, then university is the place to be. In addition, the variety of activities on campus also makes it easier to make new friends.