Tutor Bright Operations Inc.
We are excited that you are interested in becoming a Tutor-Mentor with TutorBright, the world’s coolest tutoring company! We are hiring ONLINE Tutor-Mentors across the country!
The Position of Tutor-Mentor:
At TutorBright, all of our tutors are also mentors, hence we call this position: Tutor-Mentor. Tutor-Mentors not only help a student raise their academic grades, they also help with raising their self-esteem and potential. The goal for our Tutor-Mentors is to create a positive learning environment that is engaging and fun.
We’re not just another tutoring company:
As a Tutor-Mentor you’ll be making the next generation a lot happier, and you’ll truly be lowering depression and anxiety in youth. Our goal is to make every student smile a lot more and in order to do so, we help develop their self-esteem and self-confidence. That’s why we help build daily practices in gratitude, positive affirmations, and resilience for our students. And as a Tutor-Mentor we hope that you’ll be able to build these practices in your own life!
Why work with TutorBright:
– We have resources and materials available (we’re big on supporting you)
-Flexible hours – Starting wage of $18 / hour
– We’re continuously voted the best tutoring company
– Weekly commitment of approximately 4 to 10 hours a week
– Typically from 3:30 pm onwards (weekdays) in the school year, but weekday mornings and evenings over the summer
– Weekdays, evenings, and weekends – Regularly scheduled sessions What we are looking for: – Someone who is into developing themselves (self-development) – Someone who loves helping others and has great communication
Knowledge of TWO or more categories listed (our students are typically between Kindergarten to Grade 12):
– French Immersion
It would be great, but not necessary if:
– You have previous tutoring, coaching or mentoring experience
– You are in teachers college, or have completed teachers college
Interested in working with us? We would love to hear from you! Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in PDF format. In that same email please list the subject areas (Math, Science, English and/or French Immersion) and age groups (we work with students from K-12) you are interested in working with. We would also love to see a brief description about why you would like to work with us!
We thank each and every applicant for their interest; however due to a high volume of applications only those selected for a phone interview will be contacted.