West Avenue Cider House
West Avenue Cider is looking for team players with a flair for customer service at the Cider House! We have several evening events both at The Cider House and festivals offsite around the area- and are looking for a few people to represent! Usually, this is once a week of a Friday or Saturday night. Shifts are an average of 6-8 hours in length and are mainly bartending shifts. Training will be provided.
· Representing West Avenue behind the cider tasting bar
· Preparing alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages for customers.
· Setting up and tearing down event bar
· Replenishing bar inventory and supplies
· Positive attitude, teamwork and communication abilities
· Smart Serve certificate
· Ability to keep bar area and tasting room clean and organized
· Ability to take initiative and work in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to work evenings and weekends.
· Fun, trustworthy, chill
Interested applicants email email@example.com