Bachelor of Arts, Business Management, Honours Co-op Program
Redeemer University, Ancaster, ON
Expected Completion: April, 2023
Earthscape, Wallenstein, ON Summers of 2017-19
– Improved the efficiency and quality of landscape installation by being a good team player, communicating well, and being organized.
– Demonstrated flexibility in moving between crews and was awarded employee of the month for being helpful and positive in every situation.
Redeemer University, Ancaster ON, September 2019- Present
– Mentored and lived with a group of seven, first year, university students in order to make their transition into university both healthy and fun.
– Advocated for a safe community by leading exercises and encouraging open communication so that each student felt taken care of relationally.
Summit Building Contractors, Elmira, ON, Winters of 2016-17
Made the construction of custom homes more efficient by being a good listener and a fast pace worker.
Crane Lake Discovery Camp, Mactier ON, Summers of 2016-18
– Camped with a group of eight at-risk boys in order to teach them problem solving skills, teamwork, and routine.
– Gave each camper an experience of care which they then could pass on to their families and friends when they returned home.
– Received numerous thank-you letters from parents regarding the transformation of their boy through his experience at camp.
To contact this candidate email firstname.lastname@example.org