7 Bluebird Place
Elmira, ON, N3B 1W7
I have a high-energy attitude and foster that into developing relationships with those around me. I’m trained in Guest Experience meaning I think quickly and excel in problem resolution. I’m a quick learner, a team player, and have leadership experience.
McDonald’s, Elmira — Guest Experience Leader
April 2017 – September 2020
● Fielded customer complaints and queries, fast-tracking them for problem resolution.
● Excited guests by presenting high-energy and enthusiastic product and service promotions.
● Welcomed restaurant guests and graciously received orders, offered help at ordering kiosks, and followed up after food receipt to confirm full satisfaction.
● Lead the new “family night” initiative.
Woodside Bible Fellowship, Elmira — Volunteer
September 2014 – June 2019
● Taught Bible Studies and Sunday school, lead groups at summer camps, and lead children in engaging activities.
● Formed relationships with children of all ages, and their parents.
Redeemer University, Ancaster — Bachelor of Arts
September 2020 – May 2024
I am currently a double major in Psychology and Applied Social Science in my first year.
Elmira District Secondary School, Elmira — High School Diploma
September 2016 – June 2020
In high school, I took electives such as leadership, sociology, and writing. I was part of the FRC robotics team in both building the robot, and on the business side where I would fundraise.
– Family night competition winner at McDonald’s, Canada.
– FRC Robotics Team top 1% in Canada in 2018
– Planned and operated Arts Week at Elmira District Secondary School
– Planned and co-lead theological discussion group at Redeemer University
To contact this candidate email firstname.lastname@example.org