BBA Management Student
413 Southcote Rd. Ancaster, On
289 839 2817
Apr. 8, 2022
CELC, Redeemer University
Re: Student Assistant – CELC
The reason for this letter is to inform you of my interest in the Student Assistant position offered by CELC this summer at Redeemer. I believe I have the competencies that would qualify me for this position and its responsibilities.
I am currently working towards a xBachelor of Business Administration degree in the Management stream at Redeemer. At Redeemer, I took a course on the use of Excel, and I use Microsoft Office tools, specifically Excel, on a daily basis to organize my time and schedule. When I worked at TERRA Greenhouses this past summer, we were charged with the task of organizing ceramic flower pots of random color, weight, and size into neat and aesthetic arrangements. As a detail-oriented person, I took it upon myself to organize the team so that the regular responsibilities were delegated and we could take care of this task. Our store manager was very impressed with my work and he stated it was “admirable”. At Highland Packers, it was vital to have conflict management and interpersonal skills on the retail side of the job since our management constantly pressured us to stay on top of serving customers. My coworkers always allowed me to assist the impatient customers as they knew I was able to successfully resolve conflict while staying calm. It is through these experiences that I know I have the skillset for this position.
I would love to discuss my application and experience further with you, feel free to contact me anytime Monday-Saturday via cell phone or email. Thank you for taking the time to read and consider my application.
email@example.com 289-839-2817 Ancaster, On
Bachelor of Business Administration, Management Co-op Program
Redeemer University, Ancaster, On. Estimated time of completion: 2025
Concentration in Management, as well as a minor in Ministry
· Managing and leading a team and organizing product (Sodexo, TERRA)
Highland Packers Ltd, Stoney Creek, ON. Summer 2021
· Providing information to customers about different types of meat and aiding them in making the most value cost appropriate selection. This resulted in value-based choices and safe transfer of product
TERRA Greenhouses Ltd, Hamilton, ON. Summer 2021
· Received fragile shipments of flowers and ceramic pots and organized them systematically in a warehouse and in beautiful displays resulting in neat, tidy and size and color-coded boosting customer interest in the product.
Food Distributor and Cashier
Sodexo Ca Ltd, Ancaster, ON Winter 2021
· Assisting Chefs in distributing kitchen prepared meals to customers on time. Delivered lunch options to customers in a speedy fashion and showed other co-workers how to deliver quality meals to customers within a set time.
Town of Halton Hills, Georgetown, ON Summer 2019
· Maintained a healthy level of cleanliness in town parks and public spaces through garbage collection and grass cutting in order to provide safe and fun environments for kids to play in.