To offer excellent service in a field of on-campus employment at Redeemer University
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
- Reading Books
- Solving Problems
- Volunteering Throughout My Church and Community
- Ability to work under pressure
- Mental Math Skills
- Problem Solving
- Some Ability in Java Programming
- Some Ability in Python Programming
Honour Roll – Lockerby Composite School 2016 – 2020
Technological Design – Lockerby Composite School 2018 – 2019
Top Academic – Chelmsford Valley District Composite School 2015 – 2016
Honour Roll – Chelmsford Valley District Composite School 2015 – 2016
French – Chelmsford Valley District Composite School 2015 – 2016
Valedictorian – Chelmsford Valley District Composite School 2015-2016
Valedictorian – Chelmsford Public School 2013-2014
References Available Upon Request
September 2016 - June 2020
Ontario Secondary School Diploma at Lockerby Composite School
– Graduated with Mining SHSM
– Was enrolled in Laptop S.T.E.P. Program
– Took Enriched Mathematics Classes in all 4 Years
– Honour Roll Student in all 4 Years
– Won Technological Design Award in 2018 – 2019 Year
August 2018 - August 2020
Grocery Clerk at Food Basics
– Trained in the Grocery Department, Dairy Department, Meat Department, Frozen Department, and Bakery Department
– Provided service to any and all customers who were in need
– Prepared Ready-To-Eat BBQ Chickens
– Stocked shelves in the Grocery, Dairy, Meat, Frozen, and Bakery departments
– Priced Meat products using a scale
– Planned and created a variety of displays, including bunker displays, refrigerated end displays, grocery end displays, wing displays, half pallet and full pallet displays, and cardboard displays
– Created cardboard bales from a baler
– Filled lobby area with buggies
– Assisted in the renovation/creation of new shelving in the Produce department and relining the new shelving with product
– Received a variety of orders from transport trucks, including Grocery, Dairy, Milk, Egg, Frozen, Deli, Meat, and Bakery
– Dated Bakery and Meat Items that we receive frozen and sell thawed
– I also have experience working throughout the entirety of the pandemic and through all changes and precautionary measures due to COVID-19, such as wearing proper PPE, constantly washing hands and staying sanitized, practicing and enforcing social distancing, sanitizing any and all grocery buggies, creating queues for customers to wait outside if/when the store became too busy and enforcing other rules due to COVID-19, such as not allowing any outdoor bags in the store, enforcing limits on all items and enforcing 1-way aisles in all of our aisles used to further encourage social distancing.
September 2017 - August 2018
Crew Member at McDonald's Canada
– Assisted customers with requests such as carrying trays of food to their table or giving them condiments to take with them to go.
– Operated a POS System to take customer’s orders.
– Received payment from customers by cash, credit cards, debit cards, and gift cards.
– Assembled orders and presented to customers.
– Created orders for customers in the back.
– Stocked boxes, cups, lids, condiments, etc.
– Safely operated fryers and grills to cook french fries, chicken, fish, and beef patties.
– Safely cleaned fryers and grills.
– Safely changed and disposed of oil in fry vats.
– Prepared food and condiments during breakfast hours for lunch.
– Cleaned floors, tables, chairs, windows, counters, etc.