I am a reliable, hardworking farm girl looking for a part time job to help off-set the expense of post secondary education. I look to gain valuable work experience in addition to my studies. I enjoy reading, playing music, and watching movies, and would love the opportunity to work at your place of employment.
- (519) 278-4884
- 347122 Mono Centre Road, Mono, ON, L9W 6S2
- Hard Working
- Great customer service and communication skills
- Good listening skills
- Time Management
- Flexible and Adaptable
- Avalon Lavender Farm, Mono, ON — Field Captain
July 2020 – PRESENT
- Quickly learned new skills and applied them to daily tasks, while continuously improving efficiency and productivity.
- Versatile in all positions from field to market.
- Demonstrated respect, friendliness and willingness to help wherever needed.
- Offers friendly and efficient service to customers, through farm store and offsite farm markets.
- Used coordination and planning skills to achieve results according to schedule.
- Exceeded goals through effective task prioritization and great work ethic.
- Freezerland NFLD, Brampton, ON — General Labourer (Multifaceted Role)
July 2021 – August 2021
- Greeted customers and helped with product questions, selections, and purchases.
- Operated cash register for cash, check, and credit card transactions with excellent accuracy levels.
- Replenished sales floor merchandise and organized shelves, racks, and bins for optimal appearance.
- Unloaded product from delivery trucks.
- Logged reports, expenses, receipts and sales documents into a digital database.
- New OpporTUNEities Music Studio, Orangeville, ON — Piano Teacher
April 2018 – June 2021
- Developed lesson plans, selected course materials and prepared assignments.
- Introduced students to appropriate hand positioning, finger transitions and pedal use.
- Engaged students in discussions on musical selection and composer histories.
- Communicated regularly with parents to provide information about children’s progress and challenges.
- Redeemer University, Ancaster ON — Bachelor of Arts: Psychology
September 2021 – Expected April 2025
- Orangeville District Secondary School, Orangeville ON — High School Diploma
September 2017 – June 2021