Full Time Student
905-926-9432 – firstname.lastname@example.org – Ancaster Ontario
Bachelor of Business Administration, Management Stream,
Co-op Program (5-year program)
Redeemer University, Ancaster, ON Expected completion: April 2023
Sales Team Member and Social Media Manager
Whitebird Packaging, Hamilton Ontario January to December 2021
· While mastering the ins and outs of the industry I refined my sales personality and skills to create opportunities for the company, leading to more leads and increased revenue.
· Through participation in 9 different departments, my goal was to provide constructive insight on improvements to efficiency that lead to decreased turnover time.
· I filled gaps in employment leading to a wide berth of experience and skills such as accounting, sales, reception, warehouse management, production management and customer service management. This experience carried with me to each department, increasing efficiency.
Residence Life Facilitator
REDEEMER UNIVERSITY, HAMILTON ONTARIO September to May 2022
· While ensuring that all students followed school policies, I oversaw and led personal, spiritual and leadership growth. This increased Redeemer’s cultural brand further to their goal.
· Responding to emergency situations, it was my role to ensure safety, and protection of all members involved while also ensuring that proper procedures were followed so that all students were, and felt, safe always which lead to a closer community, safer students, and encouraged staff and alumni.
Additional Skills and Experience
· Analytics and Critical Thinking
· Security and Safety Planning
· Interpersonal Communication and Community Building
· Various Social Media Platform Algorithms (Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook)