Refresh – Redeemer – Ancaster, ON January 2020 to March 2020
• Served food to students and staff at Refresh
• Collected cash or other means of payment from customers for food • Cleaned up after closing time
HSCP – Frogmore, ON May 2019 to August 2019
• Job involved administrative duties and supervisory responsibility for staff and campers. I ultimately oversaw and had responsibility for all camp activities.
• Interviewed, hired, and managed a staff of eight counsellors and one supervisor. • In charge of all marketing for camp
• Conducted several fundraisers for camp (was a non-profit camp)
• Created monthly reports to hand in to the board about what was done on the job • Led and organized all camp events, staff training days
• Counted and recorded all donations coming to the camp
• Prepared and taught Bible lessons to kids biweekly
• Dealt with kids in the disciplinary area
• Provided support, motivation, and problem solving for and between the counsellors
• Spoke to parents to create good relationships, and spoke to them when needed to talk about child’s behaviour
Supervisor (Full Time)
HSCP (Houghton Summer Celebration Program) – Frogmore, ON June 2018 to August 2018
• Supervised a daily registration summer camp for kids aged 3-13, with varying numbers of 20-100 kids/day.
• Collected, counted, and inputted daily donations including cash and cheque, inputted the information on spreadsheets, and helped create tax returnable receipts for donators.
• Handled organizational tasks such as organizing allergy forms, child registrations as well as camp trips including collection of money, forms, and division of kids and counsellors in groups.
• Dealt with all matters when speaking to parents including child suspensions, sicknesses or injury, and any concerns or complaints parents had.
• Worked in a team-oriented environment, confirming the counsellors were in their correct stations, cleaning and preparation (food and events) were done properly, and helped in all areas counsellors needed.
**NOTE: Worked as a full time camp counsellor under HSCP for four consecutive summers (8 weeks) before supervisor position. Tasks included playing with kids, preparing food and events, and deep cleaning.
JLK Farms – Walsingham, ON March 2017 to June 2017
• Worked as a seasonal cashier selling fresh farm produce to locals for 4 consecutive springs.
• Included collecting cash from buyers with a variety of products and dispersing out the necessary change without a computer to the buyers.
• Offered help to customers and answered questions about the products.
• Helped with delivery and big orders.
• Cleaned the store after closing time.
Bachelor’s Degree in Urban and intercultural Ministry / Minor in Biology
Redeemer University – Ancaster, ON
September 2019 to Present
Certificate in QUEST in Ministry
Columbia Bible College – Abbotsford, BC
September 2018 to April 2019
Pre-Health Sciences Certificate in Health Sciences
St Clair College – Windsor, ON
September 2017 to April 2018
• Money-Handling (2 years)
• Customer Communication (4 years)
• Organizational/Cleaning (3 years)
• Team-Player (3 years)
• Relationship Management (2 years)
• Organizational Development (1 year)
To contact this candidate email email@example.com