Accountant Co-op Student
● Reliable, personable and open-minded team-player
● My mindset is oriented around effective teamwork
● Experienced in handling conflict
● Strong ability to bring empathy and passion into any setting and empower those around me
● Bilingual (English + Spanish)
● Microsoft Office
● Mac Proficient
● Bachelor of Business Administration Honours-Accounting, Co-op Program
○ Redeemer University Expected Completion: May 2025
● Business – Accounting Diploma
○ Mohawk College Completed: June 2021
COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic Screener – City of Hamilton
Hamilton, ON March 2021 – August 2021
● Applied customer service attitude to screen clients and guide them through the process of getting
vaccinated and receiving verification.
● Effectively translated Spanish to English when needed, allowing them to be more confident in the
● Took initiative and answered questions asked by colleagues and clients, to produce a better flow
and have as many people come into the clinic each day as possible.
● Provided clients with a great experience throughout the clinic, while monitoring their comfort and
company in this new setting.
Crew Trainer and Member – McDonalds
Hamilton, ON July 2018 – May 2021
● Trained new recruits to work confidently in the workplace, resolve conflict and care for the clients
● Managed time well with orders and client concerns while verifying that the restaurant goals were
still being met.
● Maintained a clean environment to ensure the safety of the customers and employees.
● Worked flexibly in all aspects of the store, allowing my employer to feel confident in scheduling
according to their needs.
● Took initiative and catered to customer needs, guaranteeing that they have been left satisfied.
● Making ideas happen
To contact this candidate email email@example.com