(289)-682-1999 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Works well with others. Has experience with customer service. Very personable and outgoing. Good time management. Communicates well when working in team environments. Organized and quick on my feet.
Bachelor of Education|September 2022-2024
Beginning my Bachelor of Education at Redeemer University in September 2022.
Bachelor of Arts in English and Cultural Studies|2019-2022
Graduated June 2022 from McMaster University in Hamilton, ON.
Catholic Youth Organization Camp Marydale, Mount Hope, ON| 2013-Present
Health and Wellness Coordinator, Office Assistant, Outdoor Education Staff, Camp Counsellor, One to One Counsellor, and Counsellor in Training.
– Have worked in the summer camp atmosphere since 2013.
– Held various jobs at the summer camp including:
o Health & Wellness Coordinator (Current Position): Head First Aid Staff on Site; gave camper medications, stored and organized medications and first aid supplies.
o Outdoor Education Staff: ran outdoor education school trips where I was responsible for classes of children aged 4-13 and ran outdoor trips that also included curriculum from their schools.
o One to One Counsellor: paired with one special needs camper per week and took them to all their activities and assisted them in their daily activities including eating and changing.
Hamilton Wentworth Catholic District School Board: Focus on Youth Virtual Summer Camp| June – August 2020
– Prepared 100 camper boxes per week with supplies for the school board’s virtual summer camp.
– Delivered the boxes to camper’s parents each week, interacted with parents on their child’s experiences with the camp.
– Responsible for coordinating and ordering box materials.
– Highly organized environment, team work involved.
Cineplex Entertainment, Ancaster, ON | February 2018 – March 2020
Cast Member / Concession, Box Office, Floor.
Trained on and worked box office (ticket sales), concession (food service), and floor (cleaning theatres and maintaining building cleanliness overall).
– Handled money, used POS software, customer service with a lot of customer interaction.
– Worked in fast paced, busy environment efficiently.
– Lost job due to COVID-19.
Bath and Body Works, Hamilton, ON | October – December 2019
Seasonal Sales Associate
– Worked on sales floor in retail environment, lots of customer interaction.
– Trained on cash, worked in busy peak time, able to work efficiently and work through long lines.
– Closing shifts involved restocking the store, and pulling stock from the back room.
AWARDS AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
Canadian Red Cross Standard First Aid and CPR Level C | June 2022
– Entails education in the following areas: legal implications of first aid treatment, spinal injuries, heat or cold injuries, bone and joint injuries, chest injuries, and medical emergencies.
– Expires June 2025.
Gentle Persuasive Approaches (GPA) Training, Mississauga, ON| 2019
– GPA is an innovative dementia care education curriculum based on a person-centered care approach.
– The training provided:
o Information about dementia and person-centered care
o How the disease process relates to a person’s behavioral response
o How to apply emotional, environmental, and interpersonal communication strategies to prevent and diffuse responsive behaviors
o Suitable and respectful protective techniques to use in situations of risk
Mike Campanella Family Bursary | 2017
– Awarded this bursary for exemplary work in the summer camp field.
To contact this candidate email email@example.com