498 Hughson Street N, Hamilton ON L8L 4N7 | +1 (519) 239-3686 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Redeemer University, Hamilton ON – Spiritual Activities and Services Committee Chair
SEPTEMBER 2020 – PRESENT
· A voting member of the Redeemer University Student Senate
· Attend weekly Senate meetings addressing student affairs and concerns.
· Organize and implement spiritual events for students on campus.
· Coordinate with school chaplaincy to address and discern the spiritual needs of the student body.
Residence Advisor/Residence Life Facilitator
SEPTEMBER 2018 – APRIL 2020
● Advised, supported and lived with a group of students in a dormitory.
● Led small groups and facilitated devotions and group discussions.
● Upheld and enforced school policy and regulations.
● Facilitated conflict resolution and disciplinary action when required.
● Led and supported a group of Residence Advisors.
Forward Church, Cambridge ON – Maintenance, Custodial and Landscaping
MAY – AUGUST 2018/19
· Cleaned and maintained facilities on property.
· Led a team in major landscaping projects such as landscaping and planting garden beds, watering, and sodding.
Children and Family Ministries Assistant/Camp Director
MARCH 2017 – AUGUST 2017
● Planned, coordinated and facilitated Sunday morning children’s programs during church services.
● Planned, coordinated and facilitated week-long day camps.
● Responsible for leading a team of 20-40 volunteers and staff.
● Responsible for 60-100 campers each week.
● Led devotions, teaching; organized and led small groups.
● Worked with and cared for children with special needs.
At Your Service Construction, New Hamburg ON – Construction Labourer
JUNE 2015 – NOVEMBER 2016
● Worked on a wide variety of commercial and residential job sites.
● Framed new construction of single-family homes and townhomes.
● Installed drywall, hardwood flooring, paint, tiling, trusses, and rafters.
Grand Valley Fortifiers – Retail Employee/General Labourer
SEPTEMBER 2012 – OCTOBER 2014
● Sold and stocked farm, bird seed, lawn-care, pond-maintenance, and other related products.
● Worked in customer service to ensure customer’s needs were met.
● Loaded trucks with farm feed in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring that all the products are labelled and organized correctly.
· Experienced in using a variety of tools and equipment including drills, chainsaws, weed-whackers, shears, handsaws, and many others.
· Experienced in operating a variety of vehicles including riding mowers, RTV/ATVs, tractors, skid steers, automatic and manual road vehicles, and others.
· Certified in First Aid and Mental Health First Aid.
Redeemer University College, Hamilton ON – Bachelor of Arts
SEPTEMBER 2017 – MAY 2021
A graduate of the Urban and Intercultural Ministry Honours program with a minor in Music.
Recipient of the Student Life Award for outstanding contributions to campus life.
Recipient of the Academic Achievement Scholarship (2020-21) for maintaining a GPA of 11.00 or higher.
Member of the Provost’s Honour List (Fall 2020) for maintaining a GPA of 11.50 or higher.