Redeemer Marketing, Redeemer University College — Photographer 2019-2020
● Photographs events occurring on campus for the school’s marketing team to use as advertisements
● Take photos that best represent the school
● Manage time efficiently in order to schedule photo sessions
● Edited photos to enhance various features
Redeemer Yearbook, Redeemer University College — Yearbook Staff (2019-2020)
● Created pages that captured the essence of the school year
● Responsible for creating personal deadlines and meeting team deadlines
● Reached out to various students and staff to gain information need for yearbook pages
● Work independently in order to complete pages on time
Jags Volleyball, St. Joseph Catholic High School — Student Coach, Volunteer (2015-2019)
● Taught new players proper technique
● Worked one on one to improve player’s skills
● Encouraged players during games and practices
● Worked with students ages 13-17
● Organized teams for beach tournaments
SJHS Yearbook, St. Joseph Catholic High School — Editor-in-chief (2016-2019)
● Ability to plan and create a yearbook
● Improved leadership qualities
● Experience with Adobe Indesign, Photoshop and Friesens ConnectMe
● Strong photography skills
● Improved time management skills
● Trained new staff members in yearbook production
EGAC Summer Day Camp, East Gate Alliance Church — Group Leader, Volunteer (2013-2019)
● Provide care for children ages 4-10
● Ensured children were accounted for and engaged in activities
● Assisted with set up and take down of various stations
● Eliminated distractions and conflicts between children
GBI North America Inc., — Conversation Buddy July – August 2017 & July – August 2018
● Aided in developing English skills of Japanese students studying abroad
● Socialized and taught students despite language barrier
Ross’ Independent Grocer, Ottawa — Bakery Clerk (September – November 2017)
● Finished tasks assigned by manager
● Developed time management and efficiency in the workplace
● Aided customers when needed
St. Joseph Catholic High School, Ottawa, ON. — High School Diploma 2013 – 2019
- Graduated with Honours, Core French Certificate and Yearbook Achievement Award.
Redeemer University, Hamilton, ON. — Bachelor of Arts September 2019 – May 2023
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree, double majoring in Digital Media, and Honours Applied Social Science with a Social Work focus.
- Hardworking, reliable and efficient.
- Able to adapt to various environments.
- Able to collaborate with others easily.
- Strong leadership skills.
Excellent time management skills.