Barista, Sandwich Chef, General Labourer
Objective: As a responsible, hardworking young person, I am looking for part-time work where I can utilize my skills as an individual, as well as a team member.
297 Diltz Road
Dunnville, ON N1A 2W2
(289) 228 1871
1. The Minga Cafe
Barista & Chef June 2019 – Present
– Taking orders and dealing with cash.
– Prepping salads, wraps and baked goods.
– Making hot and cold drinks.
– Cooking hot wraps and pizzas.
– Serving customers and cleaning tables/dishes.
– General cleaning including sweeping, mopping, bathrooms and machine maintenance.
2. Feenstra’s Flowers
General Labourer December 2018 – June 2019
– Cut and bunched different varieties of lilies.
– Planted new lily bulbs.
– Moved large, heavy troughs around the greenhouse.
– Maintained the plants as instructed by my foreman.
– Cleaned floors, machines, kitchens, bathrooms, and walkways on a weekly basis.
– Drove golf carts back and forth between neighbouring greenhouses to pick up new pails.
3. Lindy’s Flowers
General Labourer January 2016- December 2018
– Cut and bunched different varieties of roses and snapdragons.
– Maintained the rose bushes according to what my boss instructed.
– Helped in the moving of different objects around the greenhouse.
– Cleaned bathrooms, kitchens, and locker rooms.
References available upon request.
– Church Library Committee Assistant
– Children’s Group Teacher Assistant
– Girls’ Youth Group Counsellor
– 2 year 4-H Club member
– Haldimand Pregnancy Centre events volunteer
– Student Council President
– Heritage Christian School, Jordan Station
– Currently enrolled at Redeemer University