Business Student specializing in marketing- Hitachi Capital
Bachelor of Arts, Business, Honours Co-op Program, International Development Minor
Redeemer University College, Ancaster, Ontario Expected Completion, April 2022
Specializing in Marketing
· Leadership abilities and a strong affinity for creative collaboration
· Comfortable learning new skills, and the acceptance of responsibility
Sales and Marketing Entrepreneurial Co-op January 2020- Present
Felton Brushes Ltd
· Managed current customer accounts and arranged new product requests, inventory needs, and customer service
· Researched and analyzed potential new clients and brought them on board, coordinating meetings, and finding solutions to their industrial brush needs
Lycoland Farms Ltd., Leamington, Ontario Summer months: 2017-2019
· Coordinated and participated in the maintenance and successful operation of a thriving vegetable farm
· Worked with co-workers and participated in the management of seasonal employees, providing leadership and structure
Assistant Production Manager
Southwestern Ontario Gleaners, Leamington, Ontario February 2016 – December 2016
· Coordinated and led a workforce of 20+ volunteers everyday through the successful processing of vegetable soup mix
· Assisted in and learned about the workflow, management, and marketing of a successful not-for-profit organization
YWAM Honolulu, Honolulu, Hawaii January 2017- April 2017
· Coordinated volunteers and students of all ages towards the successful maintenance of the property, both indoors and outdoors
777 Garner Rd. E
Ancaster, Ontario L9K 1TJ
March 14, 2020
Hitachi Capital Canada
3390 South Service Rd., Burlington, ON
Dear Ms. Crockford,
RE: Associate Account Manager Co-op Position
I am very excited to speak with about the co-op opportunity with Hitachi Capital Canada this May. Reading the job description had me very excited about how well my skills and abilities align with this position, what I can offer your organization, and how this position can advance my career goals and aspirations.
My work experience, education history, and personality make me an excellent candidate for this position. In the co-op position I am currently working in, my skills in sales, marketing, group coordination, and customer management have improved significantly. At Felton Brushes, my main task has been crafting sales and marketing strategies to meet the company’s goals. Customer service is another important part of the job, as I’ve been responsible for both current and potential customers in managing their accounts and requests. I’ve taken on a great deal of responsibility in this role, and have flourished in the sales, marketing, and customer service environment.
My love of learning is another quality that prepares me for the roles and responsibilities I will encounter at Hitachi Capital Canada. While classes at Redeemer University have prepared me for the financial analysis and account management portions of this position, my aptitude and eagerness to learn has guided my success in classes and jobs alike, and will guide me in this role as well. While my skills in oral and written communication and being a motivated and goal driven person will certainly help, combining my love of learning with those existing assets will make me a vital team member at Hitachi Capital Canada.
Thank you for the time and consideration you’ve given my application. I would be more than thrilled to partake in an interview to describe my interests and qualifications in more detail, and to learn more about this opportunity. Let me know as soon as possible if there is any more information you require. I hope to hear positively from you and will follow up in one week. Thank you for your consideration.
To contact this candidate email firstname.lastname@example.org