To gain valuable work experience and a part time job
● Recognized in elementary school as a leader and received Valedictorian and Principals
Awards for all around excellence
● Received Athlete of the Year and MVP for Rugby in Grade 9
● Volunteered at multiple church camps
● Attended multiple leadership courses including a Youth Leadership Conference
● Coordinated High School dances as part of student council
● Organised multiple events at my school
● Managed Time between homework and extracurricular activities to maintain honour roll
● Encouraged, built rapport with teammates which led to Athlete of the Year & MVP
● Involved on multiple teams including a competitive soccer team
● Collaborated and performed with other actors in multiple plays
● Ability to talk, listen and work with other people during group projects
Newmarket Soccer Club | Newmarket, ON | Sep 2019 – October 2021
● Conducted player and guest check-in using contact tracing internal tracking system along
with all paperwork and documents
● Helped coaches with clean up and set up of drills, as well as, assisted in some practices if
● Ensure appropriate entrance points and exit points are being used
● Communicate with parents/players and volunteer coaches and respond to all inquiries
relating to the age group
East Gwillimbury Soccer Club | Mount Albert, ON | May 2017 – Present
● Enforced game rules and regulations, including sporting equipment inspection
● Alerted players, coaches and fellow officials to rule infractions and issued penalties.
● Managed behaviour of players, coaches and crowd to facilitate gameplay.
● Explained rules, regulations and league guidelines to players and coaches.
Multiple Churches | Markham and Newmarket | July 2015 – July 2018
● Ensured camper safety by enforcing rules.
● Developed engaging, informative activities for campers.
● Promoted fun, safe and inclusive environment by monitoring activity of campers to identify
and address behavioural issues.
● Advertised for upcoming events to promote engagement and involvement.
● Helped participants enjoy activities while ensuring adherence to protocol.
Huron Heights Secondary School
Currently in Grade 12 | Newmarket, ON | Expected in June 2022
Highlights: Honour Roll, Volunteered for multiple events, Involved in Student Council, Varsity
Sharon Public School
Graduated 2018 | East Gwillimbury, ON | September 2008 – September 2018
Highlights: Honour Roll, Attended Arts Camp 2018, York Region Children’s Chorus 2014-2018
Activities, Certifications and Honours
● Newmarket Competitive Soccer player – 2010 – Present
● Student Council – September 2019 – Present
● Arts Huron Vocal Program and Chamber Choir – 2018 – Present
● Various sports in elementary school
● Standard First Aid Level C Certification
● Infection control and WHMIS Certification
● Concussion Awareness Certificate
● Customer Service Certificate
● Food Handler Certificate
● Sport Wrapping and Taping Certificate
● Principal’s Award, Valedictorian, Sharon Medallion, Music Award – 2018
● Honour roll – 2013-2021
● Grade 9 Athlete of the year – 2019
● Grade 10 Athlete of the year – 2020
● Varsity Rugby MVP – 2019