A motivated, energetic and reliable student seeking part-time employment. Also, a natural ability to communicate effectively and a desire to utilize a proven work ethic in aiding and contributing to your organization’s success.
Starbucks, Cobourg-Ontario (October 2021 – Present)
– Take orders at counter and Drive-Thru
– Make Coffee, Tea and other drinks to customer specifications
– Operating cash and credit card machines
– Field customer complaints and questions
– Multiple Cleaning responsibilities throughout a shift
Lakeshore Camp, Cobourg-Ontario (June 2021 – August 2021)
Positions: Archiving, Grounds Maintenance, Sports Team Leader – Summer Positions
– Participated in the organization, planning, and execution of summer sports programs for young age groups of 6 to 16 years old.
– Lead team activities and ensure participation from all students.
– Aid in building and fostering a team culture.
– Archiving documents & photos as part of a government grant program.
– Planting Gardens, weeding & minor landscaping projects
Papa John’s Pizza, Cobourg-Ontario (October 2020 – June 2021)
Position: Customer Service & Pizza Maker
– Processing orders and handling all payment methods.
– Making various menu items.
– Cleaning Kitchen and maintaining the required food hygiene protocols.
Ste. Annes Spa, Grafton-Ontario (June 2020 –September 2020)
Position: Spa Attendant – Summer Position
– Clean and disinfect equipment in multiple treatment rooms.
– Prioritize the cleaning schedule as per the spa requirements.
– Transport dirty & clean laundry in a fast and effective manner.
– Completing miscellaneous errands for multiple Spa staff while ensuring all other responsibilities are maintained.
Lakeshore Minor Basketball Association, Cobourg-Ontario (Nov 2019 – June 2020)
Cobourg Collegiate Institute, Cobourg-Ontario (September 2018 – Present)
– Completed requirements for G.E.D.
– Attained Honor Roll status for Grade 9 through 12-course requirements.
– Currently hold a G2 license with a means of transportation.