53 Blue Mountain Dr, Hannon ON | 289 500 2683 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Redeemer University Undergraduate – Third Year Honours Kinesiology Major, Minor in Biology
Peetabeck Academy • January 2020 to August 2020
Gr 3 &6 Supply Teacher |S.K. Teacher’s Aid
• Support the growth and learning of students with varying mental and physical disabilities.
• Resolve conflicts between students in a way that nurtures social development.
• Supervise students throughout day and chaperone them home after school.
• Use various teaching methods suited for the specific needs of individual students.
Fort Albany Hospital • April 2020 to August 2020
Healthcare Aid |Clerk
• Assist elderly residents with daily hygiene, including washing and grooming.
• Assist at mealtimes and feed residents when needed.
• Provide emotional and social support to residents for optimal quality of life.
• Warmly greet patients, gather data, and update records while maintaining confidentiality.
Columbia International College • Re-occurring Summer Contract
• Care for the academic, social, emotional, and physical wellbeing of international students ages 8 to 18 years old despite language barrier.
• Be responsible for groups of 20 – 150 students during day and week-long overnight trips (ie. Wonderland, Niagara Falls, Quebec tour, etc.)
• Be responsible for large sums of money via company debit card.
• Assist in teaching ESL, science, cooking, gym, and arts.
• Assist with new student intake, ID card making, and uniform fitting and distribution.
• Be prepared to provide CPR and First Aid and be knowledgeable on emergency response.
• York University Interfaith Council Member
• ACF York Executive Member (Vice President of Communications)
• Dairy Queen shift lead and keyholder responsible for scheduling and daily task assignment
[Available upon request.]